My Spring Break

Hello everyone its hmskailey,

Today I will be writing about what I did on my spring break. I didn’t actually do much on my spring break but what I did do was play video games. Yup, spent most of my time either working out or playing video games. The first half of my week was pretty boring since I couldn’t do anything at home but I went out and shopped with my mom since that was the only thing keeping me out during the week.

The second half of my week was a little bit better because I went out with my friends to D and B and we just played games there. We also did challenges like who would do better in like basketball and stuff. We also did like a team of 4 to beat some of the games. We did 2v2s as well to see which team could do better. That day was really fun and we got to eat chicken strips with ranch sauce and a milkshake. That was really fun and I enjoyed that day.

The last part of my spring break was the busiest because I had basketball fundraisers and I also had basketball clinics. It took up almost the full day for the fundraiser and the clinic was 4 hours long from 9 to 1. Then after the clinic, I would have a game and we won by a lot to that team. The sad part is that was our last game so we had to wait for our other league to come out which doesn’t even come out till like may! But this is what happened during my spring break!

That’s it for today,

hmskailey