About Me!

Hey, guys, it’s hmskailey today,

Today I will be talking about myself and what I do in my free time or what I like to do.  I play sports such as basketball, baseball, softball.  If I have absolutely nothing to do then I usually just relax at home like play iPad and watch tv or do youtube on my phone. I also like to make slime which is basically a gooey, sticky, colorful texture of slime. But these are only the things I do when I’m at home and have absolutely nothing to do.

Now I will be talking about why I like to do my sports. I like to do basketball because its fun when you shoot and make a basket. I also like softball is because I get to play in different places from baseball and get better hits in softball than baseball. I like baseball because every since I’m the only girl on the team the boys treat me really nice and I like that about them. These are the reasons I like to do my sports and why I really enjoy them.

Lastly, I will be talking about other information about me. I go to a school at Hongwanji Mission School. I really want a puppy but I got a fish instead.  I hope to be a doctor and I hope to get a good education to be a doctor. This is other information about me and I hope you learned more about me!

Skip to toolbar