Task 2: Hour of Coding!

Hello, it is hmskailey,

Today I will be writing about Hour of Coding and if I would recommend this to you!

When I first went on to Hour of Coding there were so many games to choose from. The first activity I chose was called Khan Academy! It is a learning game where you can take tests and where you could learn how to take some SSAT(Secondary School Admissions Test) testings! Here is a link to the game: Khan Academy.  I would definitely recommend this to ages 6th grade and up if you like learning.

The next activity I tried was called Make your own Google Logo! This activity was super fun! I got to create my own logo out of google. This was amazing to do and here is a link to make your own Google Logo: Google Logo. I would recommend this grades 2 and up if you want to make your own Google Logo!

The last activity I visited was called Plastic Pollution PSA! In this game, you can make a second video about any subject you care about! You can learn to use loops, sin wave, and customized emojis to make a unique project. This activity was very fun and I would only recommend this to ages 6th and up because it was fun but hard. Here is a link to the game: Plastic Pollution PSA. 

That’s it for today,

hmskailey