About Little League!

Hello, it’s hmskailey,

Today I will be writing about how I got into Little League. If you’re wondering what little league is, it is a TV show that shows teams play against each other and it is really popular for baseball and softball fans. I got into little league somehow, the coaches thought that I was good so I guess I got in. We did some tests to show our strengths and our weaknesses.

So the first test we did was the throwing test to see how far we can throw. I reached everything, even the farthest throwaway. The next test we did was the hitting test to see how far we could hit the ball. I hit not bad and bunted not bad either. The last test we had was the running test to see how long we could last running. I ran pretty fast, I was one of the first people down after running a mile.

The coaches got clipboards and started to write down if we made it or not. They showed us and I got a 4/4 on everything! I was so happy I felt like doing my happy dance. I knew I would make it in as well because my coach told me the net practice we had. I was on Pink team, there is a Black team but I still made it on a team so I was really happy with myself for making Little League.

That’s it for now,

hmskailey