About My Winter Break!

Hello everyone,

Today I will be writing about what I did on my winter break.

So when winter break started my family decided to go to Las Vegas with my friends. So we were packing until we left which was on Christmas. I got to put up my fake tree and decorate it. It was lots of fun hanging with my family as well. Then on December 25, 2018, we left for our last 2018 trip together.

When we landed my family went to stay at a hotel, the next day we got up and hit the road. It was a 5-hour ride to Las Vegas since we were in San Diego, but my brother and I just went on our phones and played cards until we got there. When we got there we met up with all of our friends since they all decided to just land in Las Vegas, it was early in the morning and we decided to go shopping since the next day we were going ice skating.

We spent over 8-hours just shopping for clothes and getting ice cream to make us kids happy. Then we got to go to my friends’ super big hotel and got to sleepover there because of how big it was. The dads usually spent their nights hanging out and gambling down at the hotel. My friends and I stayed up til 2:30 in the morning and woke up at 10:45, so when we woke up we decided to leave for our separate ways. My friends family and our family going to Lakers and the other families stayed for the concert. It was a fun lasting trip and I was proud that I got to see LeBron James, so the next day we headed off home.

That’s it for today,

hmskailey