My Trip to DisneyLand!

Hello its hmskailey,

Today I will be writing about my trip to Disneyland. I loved my trip so much because of all the fun rides we get to go on. I loved my trip because I got to go with my 808 basketball friends. I think that my trip was the best and I didn´t want to leave at all. My friends and I had a blast and I have to share this story with you.

The first thing we did when we went to Disneyland was stand in long lines to get in and also we waited for each other to finish so that took about 25 minutes. The next thing we did is go straight in and look for the tower of terror.  After that, we went straight for Incredacoster. The wait was long but so worth it because we had a blast on the ride.

After that, we just went on fun rides and it was all sad when we had to leave.  My trip to Disneyland with my 808 friends was the funniest trip ever and the best trip that I could ever ask for in my life. I hope we can do this trip again next year with everyone this time on our 808 teams not only the blue team. (We are separated in different teams, Blue team, Grey team/boys team, and Highschool team.)

That’s it for today,

hmskailey